Friday, March 18, 2011

Picnic at the US Embassy

On March 4th my family and I went to the U.S. Embassy with the scouts (Cub, and Boy Scouts). We had a blast! When we got inside, we went into a "multi-purpose room". We had a long discussion about citizenship in the states, passports, ex pats, etc. After that, we went to different places in 3 groups. First, our group went into a room where a soldier discussed life as a marine. In the next room, we got to try out their $80,000 "Wii". We were put in scenarios on it where we had to go in and shoot the bad dude before he got away, or we died. I used the shot gun and killed him as soon as he came out - in one shot! In the third room, we saw what they put on in an emergency, all the equipment and stuff, it was cool. We went outside and had a BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, and drinks. We saw their living space and it is sweet! They have 2 dart boards, a bar, a pool table, foosball, and a vast kitchen. It was a great trip and I enjoyed it. I had most fun in the second room shooting on the "Wii". I hope there is another trip there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment